Monday, July 12, 2010

Edinburgh: A Teaser

This Saturday (July 10) I was in Edinburgh for the first time since my 18th birthday. It was quite the adventure and I experienced a pretty big milestone. But I'm not going to tell you about it. YET. 

Tomorrow I return to that fair city, and I expect to have much more to report. So, as with Glasgow, both days in Edinburgh will be presented to you at once. I am telling you this now in order to whet your appetite for that not-so-far-off day. Return in a few days' time, and you will be richly rewarded. If you consider new blog posts a reward. I certainly do. 


Until then, enjoy this deep thought by Jack Handey:


“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”



No comments:

Post a Comment