Thursday, May 31, 2012

Backup Career #2, Or Attempts at Podcasting

Hi there, friends. Happy June! Last week, my friend Cailey and I had an idea to start a podcast. We went home, recorded an episode on my computer (hence the quality), did some editing, and then could not for the life of us figure out how to submit it to iTunes as a podcast, so I'm posting it here. If you like it, please feel free to tell your friends. Maybe it'll take off. Or maybe it's just the idle ranting of two megalomaniacs who love to hear themselves talk. Either way, for your listening pleasure, I now present the first episode of "Backup Career #2."

Twenty-somethings Cailey and Kimber have yet to decide on long-term careers and, as humanities majors, have few marketable skills. Therefore, each episode they will choose and discuss the relative merits of a “backup career” in the hopes of discovering a plausible fall-back. This week, they take a look at "Barista."

No comments:

Post a Comment